viernes, 23 de octubre de 2015

THINGS FOR PRE-PRIMARY SCHOOL

Colour:
Numbers:
  1. Number song I: 1-3.
  2. Number song II: 1-10.
  3. Number song III: 1-10.
  4. Number song IV: Five little monkeys on the bed. Numbers from 5 to 1.
  5. Number song V: Ten in a bed. Numbers from 10 to 1.
  6. Number song VI: animals and numbers 1-10.
Actions:
  1. Teddy says song: Teddy's song (stand up, sit down, turn around, point up, stop, ...).
  2. Yes, I can!: animal and action song.

Animals:

  1. Chant about pets: tema 3, página 21.
  2. I have a pet (song)
  3. Pets song
  4. Animal song: mezcla acciones, animales salvajes y números.

Clothes:

  1. Clothes song: canción de Teddy.
  2. Put on your shoes
  3. Put your finger on the clothes
  4. Who's wearing a scarf?
  5. I'm a cowboy
  6. She's wearing a green skirt
  7. Wow English: revision of clothes.
  8. This is the way you wear the shorts

Body:

  1. Body song: head, shoulders, knees and toes.
  2. Body song II: head, shoulders, knees and toes and actions.
  3. My teddy bear
  4. Body song III: head, shoulders, knees and toes.
  5. Body song IV (rap version): head, shoulders, knees and toes.
  6. Face song
  7. Body and actions song

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario